A pleasurable trek with a four-day walk and excellent views of Ultar (7388m), Passu Peak (7284m), Karun Peak (7350m), Lupgar, Batura Peak, and other mountains in the Shimshalrange.
Day 1 Arrive at Islamabad (hotel)
Day 2 Fly to Gilgit or drive to Chilas (hotel)
Day 3 Continue journey to Gulmit (hotel)
Day 4 Drive to Passu Bridge and then walk up, enjoying impressive views of the entire area. Finally reach Mulangil campsite, 2900m (camp)
Day 5 Travel across Batura glacier, both rough and smooth, walk for about 2 Firs and finally reach Yashpirt (4-6 hrs) walk with camp at 3300m (camp)
Day 6 Trek to Fatimal, a summer village with fine views of Batura group of peaks
Day 7 2-4 hours walk to Gutchashm along stream with campsite (camp)
Day 8 Free day for hiking and exploration (camp)
Day 9 Return to Kukhil the same way (canp)
Day 10 Trek to Yashpirt (camp)
Day 11 A good walk to Yokopirt and then 2-3 hours to Yunzkin (camp)
Day 12 3-4 hours walk over Yunz Pass and travel to Hunza Karimabad (hotel)
Day 13 Free day for sightseeing and visit to Altit and Baltit Forts (hotel)
Day 14 Drive to Chilas. Lunch at Gilgit (hotel)
Day 15 Continue road journey to Islamabad (hotel)
Day 16 Fly Home (end of services)
What is include in service?
- Hotel accommodation as the per list provided.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in hotels and during Trek.
- Road transfers between airport/ hotel and within the city as per itinerary.
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters( except helicopter rescue).
- Wages and basic kit of Guide, cook, and low altitude porters.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery. cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess tent, kitchen tent, table and camping ground fee.
- 13 kg personal baggage free during Trek.
- 50 USD per person trekking permit fee.
What is not include in service?
- International airfare
- Insurance liability of members and other under force majeure conditions.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in services include.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, personal phone calls.
- Medication ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges of any kind.
- Visa fee
- Tips for guide, cook and kitchen staff.
At a Glance
|No. of Days:||16|
Islamabad: Rejency Inn/ Grand Regency Hotel
Chilas: Panaroma Inn/Shangrilla Midway
Gilgit: PTDC Motel
Hunza: Hunza Embassy
Gulmit: Marcopolo Inn/Gulmit Continental