A thrilling experience travelling through region known as the Desert, which till date remains virtually isolated from the rest of the world. A completely different words all together waits for you.
Cholistan Desert locally known as Rohi, is 30 km from Bhawalpur and cover an area of 26.300km, The word Cholistan is derived from Turkish word Cho, which means desert, Cholistan Thus means Land of the Desert. The people of Cholistan lead a Sami-nomadic life, moving from one place to another in search of water and fodder for their animals.
|Day 1||Arrival at Islamabad, transfer to hotel, City tour in the afternoon|
|Day 2||Fly to Multan and sightseeing in Multan, Hotel|
|Day 3||Drive to Bahawalpur and later proceed to Channan pir in Cholistan desert, Camp|
|Day 4||Visit Shrine of Channan Pir, later mount on camels. arrive Toba,|
|Day 5||Full day camel ride, overnight camp|
|Day 6||Last day on camels, arrive Derawar fort,an impressive 8th century structure, Camp|
|Day 7||Drive to Uch Sharif ruins, later proceed to Multan for flight to Islamabad|
|Day 8||Fly back home, end of services|
What is include in service?
1. Accommodation as per the list provided.
2. Private air-Conditioned transport for all ground transfers.
3. Meals, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, in hotels.
4. Entrance fees to museum and sites during Tour.
5. Tips at hotels and airport.
What is not include in service?
1. International airfares.
2. Personal insurance.
3. Extras at hotels, like drinks, laundry, personal phone calls, etc.
4. Anything which is not mentioned at above given programme.
At a Glance
|No. of Days:||08|
|Season:||October – May|
Islamabad: Grand Regency Hotel
Chanan Sharif: camp