Day 01 : Arrive in Islamabad. overnight at hotel
Day 02 : If flight operate Fly to Skardu otherwise drives to Chilas. overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Free day at Skardu visit local market. overnight in hotel.
Day 04 : Drive to Khaplu Hushe by jeep it takes 5 r 6 hrs.
Day 05 : Hushe. overnight at hotel
Day 06 : Trek to Shashcho its two stage and camping at Sahscho one night.
Day 07 : Trek to Llaila peak basecamp. overnight camp.
Day 08 : 15 days for reserved for acclimatization and climbing.
Day 23 : Back trek to Shashcho. overnight camping.
Day 24 : Shashcho to Hushe. overnight at hotel.
Day 25 : Drive to Skardu. transfer to hotel.
Day 26 : Fly to Islamabad in case of flight cancelled drive to Chilas. overnight hotel.s
Day 27 : Drive to Islamabad from Chilas
Day 28 : Departure to next destination
What is include in service?:
- Liaison with ministry of tourism in Islamabad for permit process and measurement of Liaison officer.
- Process of import and export permit from ministry of tourism.
- Clearance of cargo before arrival of the team and its storage.
- Welcome reception and meeting at Alpine Club of Pakistan in Islamabad.
- Hotel accommodation and meals as per given hotels in itinerary.
- All meals during Trek and at base camp.
- All road transfers. And sightseeing as per itinerary. Porterage of 75 kg per person of expedition equipment and high altitude food etc. To BC and 50 kg per person on return from base camp.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess, kitchen and toilet tent with tables, stools and camping ground fee.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Wages and basic kit of guide, Sardar, cook and assistant.
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters (except helicopter rescue).
- Mail handling/ forwarding to BC.
- Reconfirmation of air ticket.
- All expenses of Liaison officer.
- Pollution fee 200 $
- CKNP fee 68 $ per person.
What is not include in service?:
- International air ticket and air port taxes.
- Visa fee to Pakistan and personal insurance of the client.
- Cargo fee and custom charges for import and export.
- Sleeping bags, personal clothing and climbing gear of any kind beyond base camp including high altitude food and oxygen.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, personal phone calls and soft drinks.
- Medications ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges ( ca, 10,000 $) etc.
- Food above base camp for members and high altitude porters etc.
- Porters and staff tips.
- Any other services which is not mentioned in given Services include.
At a Glance
|No. of Days:||28|
Islamabad: Envoy Hotel/ Grand Regency Hotel
Besham: PTDC Motel
Chilas: Panaroma Inn/Shangrilla Midway
Skardu: PTDC Motel/Concordia Motel
Fixed Departure 2018, Laila Peak
- 25th June 2018
and 16th July 2018
- Starting Price: 2690-00 Euro
- Maximum Price: 4150-00 Euro
- Recommended Route: