Naltar pasture is located about an hour and half or maximum two hours drive from Gilgit city. It is mostly dwelled by a special tribe of nomades (Gujars). Naltar is also well known for growing special potatoes.
An hour flight with superb areal view or two easy days drive along the KKH takes you to Gilgit. If you arrive in Gilgit by air, you have then time for day excursion to Bagrot valley or to nearby Karga Buddha and local markets. You still can continue to Naltar the same day.
This trek takes you from the Karakoram range to Hindukush range only in a week.
In the end of trek you can spend a night in Hunza and it takes about 3 hours one way. Explore Hunza valley and surroundings and start your journey back to Gilgit and then to Islamabad via the same way.
|Day 1||Arrivel at Islamabad, trasfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Drive to Chilas. (Hotel)|
|Day 3||Drive to Gilgit, visit bazar in the afternoon. (Hotel)|
|Day 4||Drive to Nalter (2 hours). (Camp)|
|Day 5||Trek from Nalter lake to lower shanni (4-5 hours). (Camp)|
|Day 6||Trek to base camp (5-6 hours). (Camp)|
|Day 7||Base camp to Karibort (6-7 hours). (Camp)|
|Day 8||Karibort to Pakora (6-7 hours). (Camp)|
|Day 9||Drive to Gilgit. (Hotel)|
|Day 10||Drive to Karimabad, visit local bazar. (Hotel)|
|Day 11||Visit Altit fort and Baltit for in Hunza, In the afternoon drive back to Gilgit. (Hotel)|
|Day 12||Drive to Besham. (Hotel)|
|Day 13||Drive to Islamabad. (Hotel)|
|Day 14||Fly back home-end of services.|
What is include in service?
- Hotel accommodation as the per list provided.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in hotels and during Trek.
- Road transfers between airport/ hotel and within the city as per itinerary.
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters( except helicopter rescue).
- Wages and basic kit of Guide, cook, and low altitude porters.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery. cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess tent, kitchen tent, table and camping ground fee.
- 13 kg personal baggage free during Trek.
- 50 USD per person trekking permit fee.
What is not include in service?
- International airfare
- Insurance liability of members and other under force majeure conditions.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in services include.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, personal phone calls.
- Medication ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges of any kind.
- Visa fee
- Tips for guide, cook and kitchen staff.
At a Glance
|No. of Days:||14|
Islamabad: Rejency Inn/ Grand Regency Hotel
Besham: PTDC Motel
Chilas: Panaroma Inn/Shangrilla Midway
Gilgit: PTDC Motel
Hunza: Hunza Embassy
Gulmit: Marcopolo Inn/Gulmit Continental
- One Person: 2490–00 Euro
- More then 4 Persons: 1780–00 Euro
- 05 June 2017
- 03 July 2017
- 17 July 2017
- 03 August 2017