This is a unique trek devised for tourists entering Pakistan from China via the highest metalled border in the world (Khunjarab pass, 4733m) and arrive in Sust for overnight. The next destination is Gulkin near Gulmit Valley by the beautiful Gulmit valley with Gulkin Glacier and Borit lake. Move on to Karimabad, the capital of Hunza, poised at an elevation of 2500m surrounded by picturesque mountains offering an exciting view. Moreover, the two old forts in the valley are also the main tourist attraction. One can roam around the interesting markets here adorned with antiques and other tourist attractions. Drive to Hoper valley the next day and see the Magnificient Hoper Glacier flowing by the exotic Hoper valley. After breakfast, start for Diran base camp via Tagafari. This is unbelieveable place even cannot be described in words. Here one can imagine the beauty of nature with different colors. Just enjoy unbelieveable and unexpected views.
Drive to Gilgit and then to Besham for night. The next day you have to go Swat and then to Islamabad, preparing to fly back home with beautiful memories.
|Day 1||Arrival in Sust, transfer to Gulmit. (Hotel)|
|Day 2||Day Excursion to Gulkin Glacier and Valley. (Hotel)|
|Day 3||Drive to Karimabad, visit local Bazar. (Hotel)|
|Day 4||Day Excursion to Hoper Glacier and to Baltit Fort. (Hotel)|
|Day 5||Drive to Minapin, Trek to Hapakun (Camp)|
|Day 6||Trek to Taga Fari with a magnificent view of Rakaposhi and Diran. (Camp)|
|Day 7||Trek to Kachaili. (Camp)|
|Day 8||Free day for exploration and back to campsite|
|Day 9||Trek to Diran Peak Base Camp (7327 m). (Camp)|
|Day 10||Trek across glacier down to Fekkar valley and transfer to Gilgit (Hotel)|
|Day 11||Drive to Besham. (Hotel)|
|Day 12||Drive to Mangora Swat. (Hotel)|
|Day 13||Sightseeing in Swat. (Hotel)|
|Day 14||Arrival at Islamabad. (Hotel)|
|Day 15||Fly back Homeland, end of services|
What is include in service?
1. All ground Transportation
2. Hotel and meals
3. breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during Trek.
4. 13 kg personal baggage free during Trek.
5. English speaking Guide services.
6. Tents on sharing bases, mess tent and kitchen tent.
7. All entrance fee and toll taxes.
8. Domestic flight tick from Islamabad to Gilgit.
What is not include in service?
1. International air ticket.
2. Personal insurance,
3. Personal sleeping bags, personal clothe/ equipment
4. Extras at hotel, like soft drinks, laundry personal phone calls etc.
5. Anything which is not mentioned in given services include.
6. Tips for guide, cook and kitchen staff.
At a Glance
|No. of Days:||15|
Islamabad: Grand Regency Hotel
Besham: PTDC Motel
Gilgit: PTDC Motel
Gilgit: PTDC Motel
Karimabad: Hunza Embassy/Hunza Way
Gulmit: Marcopolo Inn
- One Person: 1690–00 Euro
- More then 4 Persons: 985–00 Euro
- 12 June 2017
- 03 July 2017
- 07 August 2017
- 21 August 2017