This mighty trip takes you from wide wildernesses of Himalayan range to the sky-kissing Karakorams. Enjoy an easy trip in this broad valley streached out with smooth pastures abound with herds of horses, yaks and sheep. Between Chitral and Ishkomanvalley, the pass appears at an altitude of 4100m and thereafter the trek starts from Karumber river over Challengi pass to Chapursan valley which joins Hunza valley from the western side just above Sost in Upper Hunza. Pilgrims from all over the Northern Areas of Pakistan and Wakhan travel to Baba Ghundi’s shrine to receive blessings.
Day 1: Arrive at Islamabad, transfer to hotel. Briefing at Ministry of Tourism and sightseeing in Islamabad. (Hotel)
Day 2: Fly to Chitral or drive to Swat. (Hotel)
Day 3: Drive to Chitral or sightseeing in Chitral bazaar. (Hotel)
Day 4: Chitral to Bhang trek (Camp)
Day 5: Bhang to Rawak trek. (Camp)
Day 6: Rawak to Yarkhun Lasht trek.(Camp)
Day 7: Lasht to Khan Kun trek. (Camp)
Day 8: Khan Kun to Chiker/Lasht Waz trek (Camp)
Day 9: Lasht Waz to Lashgar Gez via Broghil Pass and Wakhan Corridor trek. (Camp)
Day 10: Trek to Karumber Pass/Lake. (Camp)
Day 11: Rest day at Karumber Pass (4100m). (Camp)
Day 12: Trek to Suyench. (Camp)
Day 13: Trek to Sughterabad via Chatobai glacier. (Camp)
Day 14: Trek to Warghur Jungle. (Camp)
Day 15: Trek via Challenji Pass (5251m) in 3 stages to Bayater and Chapursan valley. (Camp)
Day 16: Trek Chapursan to Ziarat (Camp)
Day 17: Drive by jeep to Sost (5 hrs drive). (Hotel)
Day 18: Sost via National Park to Khunjerab Pass and back to Karimabad. (Hotel)
Day 19: Drive from Karimabad to Gilgit. (Hotel)
Day 20: Fly to Islamabad or drive to Chilas /Besham. (Hotel)
Day 21: Free day in Islamabad / drive to Islamabad . (Hotel)
Day 22: Debriefing at Ministry of Tourism. (Hotel)
Day 23: Fly home, end of services
What is include in service?
- Hotel accommodation as the per list provided.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in hotels and during Trek.
- Road transfers between airport/ hotel and within the city as per itinerary.
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters( except helicopter rescue).
- Wages and basic kit of Guide, cook, and low altitude porters.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery. cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess tent, kitchen tent, table and camping ground fee.
- 13 kg personal baggage free during Trek.
- 50 USD per person trekking permit fee.
What is not include in service?
- International airfare
- Insurance liability of members and other under force majeure conditions.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in services include.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, personal phone calls.
- Medication ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges of any kind.
- Visa fee
- Tips for guide, cook and kitchen staff.
At a Glance
|No. of Days:||23|
Islamabad: Rejency Inn/ Grand Regency Hotel
Besham: PTDC Motel
Chilas: Panaroma Inn/Shangrilla Midway
Gilgit: PTDC Motel
Hunza: Hunza Embassy
Gulmit: Marcopolo Inn/Gulmit Continental
- One Person: 2490–00 Euro
- More then 4 Persons: 1780–00 Euro
- 05 June 2017
- 03 July 2017
- 17 July 2017
- 03 August 2017